If you are reading this then I believe your hairline is either receding or you are worried that it could any time. May be you are beginning to notice that your hair does not seem to look like its prime any longer. So you need a solution to that? Then you’ve found the right article because I would explain what could be the cause and a few tips to save that beautiful hair in a few words as I can.
Well, that could be your hair up there but maybe your genes or certain habits and actions have prevented that so lets talk a bit on that. You could be loosing your hair as a result of any of the following;
- Hereditary– This is the most common reason and it mostly occurs with aging in males.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
- Medications and supplements– Drugs for cancer, high blood pressure and even heart related problems could cause loss of hair as a side effect.
- Some hairstyles and treatment could be the big problem
- Frequent use of hairdryer and heating
Take a look at that transformation in his hairline. Some still argue on the process the $38.9 billion worth Elon Musk went through- a few said he just made money and his hairline respected itself… Good luck on that or yes, you need that money. One easy way to prevent hair loss is the hair transplant process which costs from $4,000- $15,000. Also, drugs like Finasteride and Minoxidil could treat that hair but I don’t advice that because of their side effects- erectile dysfunction and decreased libido in about 3% of men. So lets run through some natural remedies please;
- Stay hydrated– What doesn’t water solve please?
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Avoid hot showers
- Avoid tight hairstyles
- Protect your hair from UV rays like the sunlight
- Stop smoking
- Change hair products
- Include these in your diet
- Sweet potato
I know you could be saying to yourself that it is going to be a waste of time or you might not see the results as rapid as the transplant, that is true. You could also see a doctor for better guidance and solutions. Take care of that hair!
If you are reading this post during its publication or the pandemic, know that we wish you the best in this times and pray to God for our survival and lives of our loved ones, as well as healing of the world. Please stay safe.