Lagos Fashion week will be back will it’s 8th edition this year from October 24th to October 27th 2018, with the idea of bringing Fashion stakeholders and enthusiast together, LFW will be open from 10am – 10pm daily from 24th to 27th October 2018.
Heineken Lagos Fashion week is set to Attractes a lot of fashion stakeholders, fashion enthusiasts and media around the continent and beyond. This year edition “2018” will be featuring over 50 designer showcasing there spring/summer 2019 collections.
Heineken Lagos Fashion week press cocktail took place on the 11th of October 2018 and plans of event for this year was announced. The 2018/2019 Fashion Focus Africa semi finalists who will be going through to the interview stage has been selected.
- Jasleen Matharu | Kenya
- Amali curtis | Lagos
- Moses Turahirwa | Rawand
- Tola, Tayo, and Tope Alakija | Lagos
- Mohammed Jafaru Larry | Ghana
- Linda Mukangoga | Rawand
- Katungulu Mwendwa | Kenya
- Nelly emerald Aboagye | Ghana
- Eidusi Partrick Eromosele | Lagos
- Ilse- naolila Teixeira | Angola.
Interviews will be conducted during Heineken Lagos Fashion week.
LFW events lineup:
- Fashion Business series: on the 24th October 2018. This years theme is “The importance of platform”
- Runway show and #LFW Retail: 25th to 27th October,2018. From 10am to 10pm daily.
Heineken Fashion Week Is brought to you by style house files and Heineken in partnership with FETS Wallet, NEPC, Oando and Maybeline.
Media partners: styles vitae, Bella najia, Genevieve magazine, Pulse NG, Guardian Life.
Official Logistic partner: Taxify.
Checkout more photos Heineken Fashion Week press cocktail: